Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Is There A Noticeable Difference Between White And Off White Difference Between A 10kt & A 14kt White Gold Ring?

Difference between a 10kt & a 14kt white gold ring? - is there a noticeable difference between white and off white

I do not know a lot of jewels ... My mother 1ct. Diamonds for each of my brothers and I have my diamond and I planned to give her a ring for my conclusion. I saw many jewelers, but I'm annoyed every time I buy an expensive destination. As a recent college graduate, has a large budget and want to keep things simple. I waited to make the ring in the last 10 years, since my mother told me ... was a lot of sense to me that my father, when she had her diamond in my old age. I have some online research and found a few cheaper options with what I'm looking at seem to be consistent. However, I do not know many white gold and what is the difference between a 10k and 14k white gold. I know it is obviously the best 14K, but it is much better, almost $ 300, spend more money? The diamond has been reviewed a few weeks ago and is worth $ $, I was told to get that I put in a place too expensive. I suppose if the fact that I am the diamond into somethingelegant, I'll do next, but until then , I want something that fits my budget to do. 10K White Gold is absolutely terrible? What is the difference between 10k and 14k white gold? It is obvious to anyone who would show of him the ring? 14 kt relatively cheap, the setting in white gold by Jared found was $ 199, but is not love, love. I found a 10kt. Environment that is actually a little more, but I like. I believe that people who try to work in jewelry stores as much as possible about me and let me see not only ... Suggestions? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment