Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mental Health Malpractice Insurance All Lawyers Or Legal Experts: Please Answer This Question For Me- It's Regarding Health Insurance?

All Lawyers or legal experts: please answer this question for me- it's regarding health insurance? - mental health malpractice insurance

Can I sue a private health insurance if they refused to cover, if I become a member?
All attorneys in the field of medical malpractice, health insurance, or negligently: I hear you on this issue.

That is my situation. I am 31 years old FT student with a disability because of OCD. I was following my policy with Kaiser Permanente of the mother during the last twenty years, until a few months ago. I said the policy (which was a political family, including my mother, stepfather and me) suddenly without adequate explanation. It was a policy only for myself by the Emperor, and I refused. They refused to me on the basis that I am "obese" and I suffer from high blood pressure to cover. You can not deny the facts. I weigh APX. 270 pounds, and I'm five feet ten. I suffer from high blood pressure. But I very much fear for his refusal to allow me to cover, too. I desperately need my medication.

No comments:

Post a Comment