Thursday, February 4, 2010

Lost My Period What Do You Do When You Lost Your Period?

What do you do when you lost your period? - lost my period

Ok, so there are about half a year I had a terrible eating disorder eating only 400 calories per day. Now I'm back to normal eating 1000-1200 calories per day. (I know it's something, but I'm not hungery and dietetic foods, both at home) I'm 11 and I have my time eating dissorder I go back? How can I retrieve it? So tell me, because I'm worried! Please help!

6 comments:

  1. Why are you back?
    I hate you so bad. You are lucky enough not to do.
    Yes u again we will wait until your body adapts to the changes

    ReplyDelete
  2. eat when your body is ready to forgive, then you can have your rules, you treat your body the whole time

    ReplyDelete
  3. But you can over a period

    ReplyDelete
  4. But you can over a period

    ReplyDelete
  5. But you can over a period

    ReplyDelete
  6. only to wait. 11, some girls dont get it until 16

    ReplyDelete